Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Halloween Costume - Zombie

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween Costume - Zombie

This is my husband  Zombie costume from last year.  His work decorates the entire building for all the employees kids to come through and collect candy.  Each Department picks a Theme.  Last year his department was plants vs. Zombies.  He was a Zombie. 

I apologize for the horrible picture.  I took it with my phone.  I forgot to use my real camera. Shame on me!!


I was pretty proud of him. He usually doesn't dress up. He even did the costume himself. So here is what he did.
Old suit, shirt and tie from the Goodwill.  The cheaper and uglier the better. 
Next he cut of one pant leg and ripped, hit with a hammer and rubbed the suit in some dirt.  
Voile you are finished.  We added a little black makeup under his eyes and he was the perfect Zombie.  Everyone at work loved it.  
This costume is super simple and quick on the go.  
The Masquerade Ball giveaway is still going on.  Please stop by to enter! Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...