Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Halloween Costumes - Butterball Turkey

Monday, September 10, 2012

Halloween Costumes - Butterball Turkey

For my baby boys first Halloween he was a Butterball Turkey.
I started with a brown shirt and pants. I cut a yellow oval from felt.  I used my Silhouette to cut the word Butterball.  I ironed the words onto the felt.  I then stitched the yellow felt onto the shirt.

For the hat I made a basic winter hat in brown.  I used a small piece of cream felt to make a turkey timer.  I stitched it onto the hat.
I used cream to make the leg cuffs.  I cut a 6x12 inch piece of felt.  Fold it in half making it 3x12.  Stitch the top and make a casing. Thread a 1/4 inch piece of elastic through the casing.  Stitch ends together and stitch felt to the elastic. 
Your Turkey is done.


3 comments:

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...