Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Epic Makeover and Masquerade Ball

Friday, September 7, 2012

Epic Makeover and Masquerade Ball

Have you seen Mandi's Epic Room Makeover??? Well I entered.  Please go vote for me.  It only takes about 5 seconds.  I would love you forever! I am number 67.  Just click on the start and your done.  You can do this everyday.  Please, please vote.  Having Mandi come to my house would be a dream. She is like a Blogging T.V. star.    Not to mention my bloggy friends would love to meet her too. And I would be a beautiful room.

 
Did you see my room post.  Well here it is. Epic Brown room.  BLAH  We need some help.  I would be so grateful.  My Husband would {Love} a little more romance and relaxation too.
 



 
 
So here is the link to Vintage Revivals.  Share it with anyone who would go adn vote.  Friends, family, Facebook, Twitter, G+ whatever you have.   Please vote. Please Call me Mandi!!!!
If I will you will see all the goods via facebook and the big reveal on Vintage Revivals
 Also this week I announced my Masquerade Ball.  So get those costumes ready.  The prizes are ready to ship.  Maybe to your home!!Here are a few quick links to all the info...
 

Spread the love and come back Monday. I am starting my costumes of Halloween past.  You won't want to miss these beauties. 
 
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...