Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Halloween Costume - Dinosaur

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Halloween Costume - Dinosaur

My Green  and yellow polka dotted Dinosaur. This little dinosaur is super simple to make and cute to boot.


I started with a pair of green sweat pants.  I cut a bunch of yellow circles.  I hand stitched them on while watching my favorite show one night. 

Next I made an aviator hat out of green fleece.  Make sure to add a few triangles to the hat to match the triangles on the back.

For my tail I cut yellow and green fleece squares.  I used a few different sizes. I folded them in half to make triangles. Overlap your triangles making a chain.  I stitched along the edges.  I then pinned them to the back of the shirt. To attach permanently, line up your squares on the angle and stitch down the center. Attaching the squares to the shirt.  Proceed to fold the squares into triangles and stitch the edges. 

Add a few painted dots to their face and your little dinosaur is ready to go.  


1 comment:

  1. Awwh! Such a cute little costume! You did a great job! (: Found you from the blog hop! Love your blog background and your side bar! (: Have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...