Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Week in review

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week in review

What a week!! Life has been crazy fun... I have so much to share. This weekend I was able to head to Utah and enjoy of Bloggers Night Out at Gardener Village with 100 other bloggers. Talk about fun.  These ladies were so wonderful to meet.  There were blogging celebrities everywhere.  Do you have a favorite Blogger??? Come back in a week and find out who mine is...

Here are a few items of business....

Just 2 more weeks until the Masquerade Ball starts. Are you ready?  I still have a few costumes to make. Time is going to fast.  If you want information on the Masquerade Ball click the link. I have soem great prizes to give away and one may go to you.  If you are interested guest posting please leave a comment or email me. cosettescloset {at}gmail.com.  I will get you all the info you need.

Free Time Frolics

Over the next couple of weeks I will be looking for Pattern testers to test 2 new patterns I am working on.  If you are interested in reading , making and giving feedback on one of these I would love to hear from you.

*Testers must be willing to sew project and get back to me in 10 days or less. 
* Pattern is for girls sizes 4-10
* One is for a Dress and the other a shirt and pant.
* Materials needed: Knit or cottons (outfit only)
* Tester will provide there own fabric and supplies.  
* I would love a picture of your child or grand child wearing the clothing.  
* Each pattern is expected to take 1-2 hours or less. Depending on your sewing skills.

If you are a blogger and want to try this pattern I would love to send it to you and get your feedback. Once the pattern has been reviewed, updated and ready to print I would love to send you a free copy and one to give away on your blog.  If you are interested in working with me I would love to hear from you!
Have you ever wondered how many ways you can use corn??  I have. So i decide to make a week out of it.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for Corn Week.  Projects you can make, decorate and eat all out of corn. You won't want to miss it!!


1 comment:

  1. I would love to be your tester!!! staci.thepottersplace@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...