Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Cupid's Arrow Marshmallow Treats + Printable

Friday, February 7, 2014

Cupid's Arrow Marshmallow Treats + Printable




Cupids Arrow marshmallow treat www.freetimefrolics.com #valentine

Here is what you need for Cupids arrows
Bag of heart shaped marshmallows
Melting chocolate
Valentine sprinkles
Paper Straws
Coordinating Washi tape

I started by sticking all my marshmallows with a stick while my chocolate melted in a double boiler.  Dip your hearts in the chocolate. while holding the stick, pour valentine sprinkles on the dipped heart.  set to dry on parchment or wax paper.

When dry add washi tape to the ends and cut like the end of an arrow. I bagged my marshmallow with a cake pop bag and tied with twine. Super simple! Add the cute printable and your are ready to go!

Add the printable and you have an adorable treat to give to friends and neighbors.
To print 10 to a sheet click here.

Here is one more idea for these yummy chunky marshmallows.  Dip these fluffy things in chocolate. Add some Sprinkles and dry.  Put a couple in a bag and pair them with a pouch of Hot Cocoa.  Add the free printable below and Give this special treat to your Valentine.  These are perfect for classmates, friends or kiddos at church.


make my heart melt free printable www.freetimefrolics.com
Heart melts printable prints 4 to a page. Click here to print!



1 comment:

  1. The Cupid arrow is adorable! I might have to made some for the kiddos! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...