Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Fimo Clay Bead Necklace

Monday, February 17, 2014

Fimo Clay Bead Necklace


Lately I have been working on a ton of projects. I just haven't finished one. So when A girlfriend showed me a necklace she recently bought for over $50.
The necklace is adorable.  I loved the bright colors. But the price... Not so much.  I thought is looked super simple to make so I decided to give it a try. Everyone has seen the simple bubble gum necklaces. These are just as adorable and reusable!



Depending on how many colors you want it could cost less than $10 to make 3-5 necklaces.  Here is what you need.
Fimo Clay Any color you want
leather lace
toothpick
Break your Fimo bar into equal parts.  My beads are about 1/2 in diameter.  I got 10-11 beads per bar. Pinch, Roll and form your clay into a ball. 

Take a toothpick and stick it through the center. Be sure to make the hole large enough to stick your leather lace through. 

Place on a cookie sheet and back according to the directions on the package. 

Remove from oven and allow to cool.


Using the leather lace, string your beads however you like. 


Tie your leather off at each end making a knot on the opposing lace.  This will allow your necklace to be adjustable!

These would be so fun to have ready to make into princess necklaces or in special color for a birthday party favor or gift for girlfriends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...