Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Oh Henry Bars, How I {heart} you!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Oh Henry Bars, How I {heart} you!

Way back when I was a mini me. My mom made these yummy treats.  I had forgotten about them. Until I asked her for a cookie recipe. So I asked her to dig through her pile of old recipes and she came up with this one.  Knock off Oh Henry Bars.  Yummy Peanut Buttery, butter-scotchy chocolate goodness!  You can thank me later!




1c. Corn Syrup
1c. Sugar
1c. Peanut Butter, crunchy
1/2 c. Nuts, chopped
3c. Rice Crispies Cereal
6 oz Chocolate Chips
6oz Butterscotch Chips

Bring sugar and corn syrup to boil. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter and nuts. Stir until mixed.  Add rice crispies and mix together. Press into 10x13 pan.  Melt chips together in microwave or double boiler and pour over top if crispies.  Cool. Cut into squares.


So its that time of month where I hook up with some of my blog buddies and share a little something with you.  This month we are sharing something that we {heart}!! Check out the post below and give a little love to some of my favorite bloggers!!



1 Flats to Flip Flops - I <3 Fashions Trends| 2. She's Crafty - I <3 decorating with family photos
3. The Benson Street - I <3 Nail Polish| 4. The Crafted Sparrow - I <3 DIY Jewelry
5. Hollyhocks & Honeybees I <3 Valentines decor
 6. Among The Young - I <3 Cake Pops 7. Maybe I Will I <3 Reading
8. Free Time Frolics I <3 Oh Henry Bars 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, My. Gosh, yum!! I can't wait to try these. Happy Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, these have a been a family fav for years - my mom always brings these to parties. The BEST! We call them "Scotch-a-roos" though. YUM! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...