Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: DIY Kids Valentine Shirts with my Silhouette Cameo

Monday, February 3, 2014

DIY Kids Valentine Shirts with my Silhouette Cameo

Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  I have been thinking about what my kiddos could wear to there Valentine parties at school.  I wanted something not super Valentiny so they could wear it anytime but had a valentine feel to it.  Then I saw Larissas' adorable Hashtag shirt for her son.




I am totally in love.   My boys were too.  So I decided my kiddos needed one of there own.  I went with a different saying. 
So I busted out my totally awesome Silhouette Machine and went to town!
The older boys got #urock 
valentine's hashtag t shirt www.freetimefrolics.com #tshirt #silhouettehashtag u rock t shirt www.freetimefrolics.com

 The little miss got #cutiepie. I paired it with the O' Happy day Skirt. The pattern is available in my etsy shoppe for an immediate digital download.  This skirt is perfect for holidays.  Keep a neutral skirt and change out the cummerbund for the holiday! Stop by my shop and pick one up today and save 15% with code "Valentine" through the end of February!

 The Little Man got a Rawr means I love you shirt. He will not take it off.  I had to make two.  So I can wash them.  I think he has worn it every day since I made them. 
rawr means I love you in dinosaur t- shirt www.freetimefrolics.com

So I busted out my totally awesome Silhouette Machine and went to town!
For fonts I used
Bebas Neue for the Hashtag shirts

for the Little Man I used Cafe Rojo for my font.
and for the dino I used image  ID#17755 by hero art in the Silhouette store. This shirt would be adorable in any flocked color. A green or orange dinosaur would be awesome!

For the t shirts I got them at Walmart.  I love the washed out look.  Kind of reminds me of a conversation heart. 
*I totally recommend using the flocked iron on transfer using a double cut.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...