Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Jimmy Dean Breakfast Delights

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Jimmy Dean Breakfast Delights

“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Jimmy Dean, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #BreakfastDelight  http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”

This year I am trying to workout, Eat healthy, and get fit. Part of that goal is eating a healthy Breakfast. Now I am a lover of all things Breakfast. I love it all. The eggs, pancakes, meat, juice, all of it. But sometimes the calories and sugar don't really fit into my diet. So when I was asked to try Jimmy Dean Delights I said "Heck Yeah"!


I put these babies to the test for breakfast after a work out.I headed to my local Walmart to the freezer section. I found mine in the breakfast food section. Now I'm not going to lie, I was very fearful to try these.  I have tried other brands and the bread ends up hard after microwaving. 

After a big workout I try to have about 30 grams of protein.  Some days its hard to get that much. But with Jimmy Dean Delights I get 14 grams of protein per sandwich.  Almost half of my protein I like for breakfast!!!!! And they are only 210 calories!  Yipee!!  They come individually packaged so you only open what you want to eat.


 
I love that right on the box are the calories listed and the break down of calories, carbs, protein and fat.


My second pick was a scrambled egg and veggie breakfast bowl. In the bowl is potatoes, eggs, onions, red and green peppers and cheese. The breakfast bowl cooks up quick in the microwave.  I stirred up my bowl and chowed down.   It was delicious.  The eggs tasted like real eggs, not rubbery like most microwaved eggs.  I was pleasantly surprised.




Even my son loved theses delicious treats!  And I can feel great sending him to school with a healthy, well balanced breakfast.



So here it is... I love these Jimmy Dean Delights! And so do my family.   I would totally buy them again.  They are the perfect low calorie, high protein breakfast I need after a tough workout! Pair it with a grapefruit or breakfast smoothie. 
To see more about Jimmy Dean and there new Breakfast Delight options check out their Social Media!

·      Facebook: http://goo.gl/FxOfrc
·      Twitter:  http://goo.gl/9Hnrvy
·      Instagram: http://goo.gl/l78zgd
·      Pinterest: http://goo.gl/sxNkK8

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...