Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Masquerade Ball Winners

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Masquerade Ball Winners


Happy Halloween!!!!


Thank you to everyone that participated in the Masquerade Ball. There were so many adorable costumes.  But we finally got it narrowed down to the top 3! Drum roll Please.

In first place:



Second Place:
Little Red Riding Hood & Wolf

Third Place:
Merida


I will be sending you all an email to get your information to send out your prizes! 
Thank you to all my wonderful Sponsors and Judges.  I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for this Fantastic Masquerade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - I'm so thrilled to see my Merida costume won! Thanks so much for such a wonderful surprise & hosting such a great event!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...