Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Sponsors {Love}

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sponsors {Love}

Have you seen my amazing Sponsors? I am so grateful they are Sponsoring the Masquerade Ball. Each time someone new would contact me I just had to {squeal}!It's so exciting when companies want to sponsor you.   So today I just have to share my love with each of them.

Paint me Plaid 
Plaid paint is one of the first paints I used a a crafter,  way back when I was a wee lass.  I loved to create and make new things.  It seems like tole painting was the thing to do back in the 80's and Plain paint was there.  (Did I just date myself???) Yep I did.  Back with no internet.  When you had to buy books or take classes to figure out how to do your project.  Now a days you just jump on the internet and have thousands of projects at your fingertips.  Plaid Paints has just the place.  There website is full of project ideas. Painting, Modge Podge, Gallery Glass, Simply Screen for painting on clothing, and so much more. Go spend a little time and find your self a project.

Fat quarter shop

Do you love yummy, soft, fresh fabrics?  I do! I am a self professed fabric Hoarder Collector.  I love fabric. Sewing  is my time to relax.  That is where the fat Quarter shop comes in. They have every fabric you can think of.  Beautiful bundles of yummy fabric!  Anything you need you can find at the Fat quarter shop. Head over ans fall in love with there shop and Blog!

Sassy Steals

Have you heard of Sassy Steals??? They are a Daily boutique of wonder handmade and trendy items at awesome prices.  They even do a giveaway each week.  Be sure to stop by and enter to win something great!

Digital Party Paper Creations
 
I found this little shop on Etsy.  So many adorable digital creations for Parties.  I love her Halloween pack.  If you need any Party creations for any kind of party stop by her shop. She has lots to offer with great prices!



Poppy Seed Projects is one of my new go to sites for Home decor creations.  So many wonderful projects to create and personalize just for you. I have a few favorites.  I think my next purchase is this Dry erase menu board.  Head over and check out what Poppy Seed has to offer.

Photobucket 

Fabric Nest is full of fun, yummy quilting fabrics.   Lots to choose from.  Some oldies but goodies and fresh new just off the line fabrics.  This little shop doesn't disappoint.  This little shop doesn't help my fabric addiction. Head over and take a peak.

I love each of my Sponsors!  I am so grateful for there Sponsorship.  Please stop by there shops and show them some love!!

Free Time Frolics
Don't forget the Masquerade Ball Link party ends on Wednesday.  Be sure to link up your handmade costume!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...