Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Chicken BLT Salad + Kraft Fresh Take = Delicious!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Chicken BLT Salad + Kraft Fresh Take = Delicious!

Recently I had the opportunity to try the new Kraft Fresh Take.  Have you seen those in the store? You can find them in the bagged cheese section of your local Walmart. Kraft Fresh Take are Cheese and flavored bread crumbs to make any dish just that much better.  I had seen them and wondered how they tasted.  With lots of flavors to choose from I took the plunge and bought a few to try. With salad season coming I needed a few new ideas.  I came up with a few old salads made new.
My first recipe is a Chicken BLT Salad




I started with:
Chicken
Kraft Fresh Takes- Cheddar, Jack & Bacon Flavor
Plain yogurt
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Bacon bits
avocado 
Kraft Ranch Dressing
Chicken BLT salad ingredients

First thing, I removed a bit of cheese and bread crumbs from the bag and set them aside for garnishing. 
Mix your cheese and bread crumbs together.  Dip chicken in yogurt them roll in bread crumbs. 
{Tip!} Using yogurt to help bread chicken keeps the chicken moist and juicy.  Try it the next time you need to bread and bake chicken!
Use yogurt to add moisture to any breaded meat

Next bake your chicken. I baked mine for about 30 minutes at 350* (This may take longer if your chicken is very thick.  Be sure to check before serving!)

As your chicken bakes put together the rest of your salad.  Chop your lettuce. Cut tomatoes in half or not. slice up your avocado and crumble your cooked bacon.
Once your chicken is done.  Slice it and add it to the top of your salad.  Garnish with the bread crumbs and cheese your put aside and Ranch Dressing.
Chicken BLT Salad

Cheddar, Jack & Bacon Fresh Takes = Amazing salad
I love the flavors  Fresh Take have.  To find mine I had to shop at 2 different Walmart's.  These little beauties are pretty popular. I suggest going out to get yours.  I bought several of the flavors to try. Stay tuned for a later post on the other flavors.  So far I have tried Cheddar Jack Bacon, Mesquite BBQ  and Italian Parmesan.  All of them were delicious.  Whatever your cooking Fish, Pork, chicken or Burgers they add a little kick to any recipe!

“I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias®  and Kraft Foods #FreshTake #cbias #SocialFabric” “all opinions are my own”

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...