Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Downeast Spring Mixer

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Downeast Spring Mixer

A few weeks ago I was invited to a blogger's night out at Down East Outfitters. What a great store.  There Spring had come out just in time for some great weather.  We chatted and tried on clothes. It was one big fashion show! These ladies are seriously great.  And the Down East clothes are to die for.  It is one of my favorite places to shop. Take a few minutes check out your local store or online.(www.downeastbasics.com)



I just can't decide which one to get.  There swimsuits are adorable. 
They also carry girls clothing. Perfect for a growing little miss.


Here is me sporting my new Down east skirt.  I love the feel of the fabric and the fit is fabulous. We had a fantastic night.  I love hanging with theses ladies and Down east for the evening. Thanks Down east for a fantastic evening! For more info on Down east and there wonderful products check them out.



Lovely bloggers...go and say hi to them.

Andrea@Maybe I Will
McKenzie@Girl Loves Glam

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...