Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Mom's Away Free printable for Dad's & Caregivers

Friday, April 5, 2013

Mom's Away Free printable for Dad's & Caregivers



Do you remember the old adage "When Mom's away the mice will play??"  Well my little mice will play and maybe starve a little if I don't leave some guidance behind. Coming up super quick my husband will be home with all 4 kids by... his... self. My Husband tries but he is no mom.  Staying home with 4 kids, being on call 24/7, cooking, cleaning and being mom for a long weekend is not really his wheelhouse.  That is my department for good reason.  But every once in a blue moon I get a girls weekend.  Don't we all deserve a weekend with just the girls??  Well my weekend is coming up quick.  For Christmas this year I received a ticket to Snap! a blogging conference. And with this fabulous gift my husband is taking 2 days off work to allow me to go. Now let me emphasize how BIG of a deal this is.  My husband does not take work of for me to go have fun. This is Ginormous.  That is why him taking 2 days off was my only Christmas present.  My ticket was a combined effort on my part. 
So with that being said, I want to make sure my kiddos are taken care of, as though I was right there. And everything will go smoothly for him.  So maybe in the future I can attend other conferences (ahem...Breathing Spaces) and Girls Weekends. So I came up with a quick free printable for my husband.  Just a little something to help him through his day. And to make sure my kids get to school, take naps, get medicine and go to sports on time. These are great to for babysitters or caregivers.  Just fill them out and leave with your kiddos and the person in charge.


I made 4 different colors. Spots for your schedule,  meal ideas or instructions and a spot for the special instructions like medicine  special toys, cups or play date friends.   Print them off and fill them out.  Dad will love a little extra help! 
Please follow the Free Time Frolics Printable's rules below. Thanks!

                                Green Emergency                                           Navy Emergency

                
                                 Purple Emergency                                           Yellow Emergency



                                    Orange Printable                                               Blue Printable


                                     Green Printable                                            Red Printable

PLEASE follow the following rules for Free Time Frolics printables:
  • I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics via Rss, Twitter or Facebook. More Free Printable's are coming. You don't want to miss out.
  • Free Time Frolics printable's are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
  • If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or page.
  •  Freebie printable's are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted. 
  • Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift.  Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. these are awesome thank you so much! i found you via 5days5ways FFA, i'm ur newest follower via GFC, cant wait to dig in!
    Michelle
    http://allthatglitter-mwimp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea! I have kids with allergies, so I'm always feeling like I need to write it all down, and this is a more attractive, organized way to do it. :) Thanks. pinned it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very smart!!! i don't have kids yet, but should do something similar for my partner..he won't have more excuses for not doing his tasks ;) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I remember my mom having something similar when we were kids. My husband might even benefit from my filling this out for him ;)

    I'd be thrilled if you'd link up at this week's Off the Hook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea! I totally pinned this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun cute printables. Such a good idea.
    Marcie @ I Gotta Try That

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are super cute! My husband is used to being on his own with the kids, but these would still work well. There is just often so much going on having it written down works because then he can't forget it. ;-)
    I would love if you would share this at my link party. http://www.realcoake.com/2013/04/real-family-fun-9.html
    Take care,
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable! I love it! thank you so much!

    Kara
    www.simplisticallysassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I featured your post on my blog. Please stop by to pick up your "I've Been Featured" button and display it proudly on your blog.

    http://bestlifemistake.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-favorite-free-printables-part-4.html

    Amy @ Some of the Best Things in Life Are Mistakes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...