Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Sally Hansen GNO Nail Party

Monday, April 1, 2013

Sally Hansen GNO Nail Party

“I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® . and COTY #cbias #SocialFabric “all opinions are my own”)

We we have been Spring Breaking here in Idaho.  It is still cold and wet here. Not a very fun spring break.   So this year I threw together a fun Mother Daughter Nail party day.  All the moms in the neighborhood brought there little girls over for for yummy treats and a fun girl time.  Sally Hansen knows how to enjoy a little girl time with wonderful products we all love. I heart nail art!

With the help of my good friends over Walgreens.  We got hooked up.




One of my favorite Sally Hansen products

Sally Hansen

My little Miss even got excited to pick out her favorite polish.  Glitter of course!

I had a wonderful Walgreens Associate that helped me out.  She totally hooked me up.  Here is the tip she gave me.  No matter what your buying in the cosmetics aisle be sure to ask the the cosmetics counter associate for coupons. They always have them for cosmetics. I purchased a lot of Sally Hansen products.  She saved me over $50 with coupons.  It was awesome!!! 
Sally Hansen offers tons of polish choices ranging from $2 to $15 a bottle.  
And don't forget your Balance Rewards Card for even more savings!

Walgreens Balance Rewards

I started my party with a little at home spa treatment. Topped of with Sally Hansen Hand cream.  I loved the feel of this lotion .  My hands were soft for days!

Spa treatment

And Food! Velata, Veggies and Red Velvet cupcakes. Yum!

The girls has a blast picking out nail polish and painting there nails and there goodie bags.




Mom's needed goodie bags too!

#iheartmynailart
I think our favorite products were The Salon Effects and the nail pens.  The girls and moms both loved them! We had such a fun time hanging out together and painting out nail.. The perfect Spring Break activity.

What will your favorites be???  Check out these great coupons to buy a few goodies of your own!
  • $1 off Sally Hansen Tweezers and Clippers
  • (3/31-4/27) Sally Hansen Extreme and Salon Effects 2/$5 w/ 1,000 points


Get connected with Wagreens and Sally Hansen
photo (16).JPG


1 comment:

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...