Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Craft Blog Branding

Friday, April 12, 2013

Craft Blog Branding



Did I mention I am attending Snap! Conference next week? I am so excited to meet some of my favorite blogger! I know it is going to be a fabulous long weekend. Just me and my blogger besties.  To prepare for this awesome event I wanted to brand myself a little. You know, make a few things that people will recognize me and my blog. Because I am my brand. Branding is in the details.  Pick your details wisely!



 I started with my Water Bottle. I found this one at Ross for $4.  It was the perfect color for me.  I love Turquoise. I used my Silhouette to cut my logo and attach to my water bottle.

                         

 I wanted something to carry around while at Snap!. I have seen a lot bloggers with tote bags with there blog names on them.  So being a seamstress I made one of my own. I made this basic tote.  Then I added a little bit on my style.  I used twisted flowers and buttons to make a flower cluster.  Then I added a faux tag.  Using my silhouette to cut iron on transfer, I cut my blog name and ironed it onto the tag.



My business cards. On most business card sites you can download a template and make them yourself in a photo editing program.   I use photoshop elements.  I used my blog header to make my business cards.  On the back I made sure to add my Social Networking URL's.  Plus a QR code to link you to my blog.

For Snap! I added these cool silicone wristbands.  I included my website and the phrase "Create & Inspire".  Because that is what I want people to feel when they come visit.  Just a little Sway for my new friends! you can get these on lots of sites with all kinds of choices.


There are lots of things out there you can do to brand yourself. You can have lots of item made with you  blog on them. Pens, vinyl, totes, and silicone bracelets.  Websites are full of items for you to get.  Whatever you pick make sure that it represents you.  You are your blog or website. Make people and companies remember you!

So what items have you received from companies or bloggers that make you remember them???

15 comments:

  1. Great post! So wish I was headed to Snap this year ~ have fun!
    xo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun!!! The water bottle is pretty stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! All your details are great- you will stand out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE everything Adrienne!!!!!! The bag is absolutely FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks so great. I'm sure your preparation will pay off! The bag is my favorite. It looks SEW darn cute!

    Warmly, Michelle
    Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool idea. I wouldn't have thought of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, what great ideas, next time you need those wristbands go to my hubbies website www.whiteboardpromotions.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading your posts. You know, a lot of people are hunting around for this great information; you could help them greatly by your post.
    Sign Company USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice product you have to shared on this blog thanks for sharing! rubber wristband

    ReplyDelete
  10. You previously had the bag pattern and instructions to make it. I got fabrics and supplies but when I clicked on the post it says it's no longer available. Why?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...