Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Girls Inspiration Collage Wall + Free Printable

Friday, April 19, 2013

Girls Inspiration Collage Wall + Free Printable

I have been working on a little something for my daughter. Growing up is tough.  I want her to have strong role models that lift her up and make her feel good about herself, to always look for the good, have courage, know that beauty is not everything and when hard times come, to know that she can do it.
  I love collage walls. So I decided to combine my collage wall with a few inspirational quotes. The collage wall will serve as daily reminder of what she is capable of.


 I created most of the free printable's and got my frames for my favorite frame shop, Cut It Out.  
I started with a few quotes that I love. Added a little bling and voile.  A beautiful inspirations wall just for her. My little Miss is so please with her wall.  She just giggled and squealed with delight when she saw it!  I love seeing that smile!



Using my Silhouette I cut the words Sparkle & Shine  as well as her silhouette out of vinyl.   I also used my silhouette to cut the polk a dots out for my main frame and dusted them with glitter.
Here are my quotes I used.  They are free prinable's to all Free Time Frolics Followers. The Happy girls quote was printed from Girl Loves Glam {Here}.  Head over and pick it up


Note: This scripture is not the exact wording of the King James Version.  The concept is the same but the words have been changes to match the times. It can be found in the new international version of the bible.

PLEASE follow the following rules for Free Time Frolics printable's:
  • I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics via Rss or Facebook. More Free Printables are coming. You don't want to miss out.
  • Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
  • If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
  •  Freebie printables are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted. 
  • Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift.  Enjoy!

I can do hard things (4x6) {Yellow}  {Blue}    {Purple}
Courage (4x6)    {Blue}   {Pink}    {Green}
Peter 3:4-5 Verse (8x10)  {Pink}   {Turquoise}
Prettiest Thing Quote  (4x6) {Hexagon}


1 comment:

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...