Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Time Out for Women {Idaho Falls}

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Time Out for Women {Idaho Falls}

I love myself a great Girls Weekend.  Usually its filled with great food, girl talk and no kids.  This weekend was a little like this but so much more.  For those of you who don't know I am a Mormon.  I blog like all the rest of my crazy, crafty, blogger friends. And I am Mormon.  I love my faith and practices its teachings.  One of the great things about where I live and is there is a large populations of LDS members here.  Because of the large population we have opportunities to attend church related  engagements.  One such engagement is Time Out For Women (TOFW). Time Out for Women is a weekend gathering of women to listen and be uplifted through speakers, music and service.
So I teamed up with these amazing friends and attended TOFW. It was an awesome experience.  


Here is what I needed to hear!!


1. Live as if you matter, because you do!  Hillary Weeks

2. We are all in the same boat.  No matter your situation all of us have holes in our boat and are working hard to plug those holes. No one is without trials. If we can all work together we can help each other through those trials. Happiness is knowing we are all in the same boat. John Hilton III


3. The Mundane can be Miraculous! Find joy in everyday things.  You never know when those everyday things can make miracles happen!
Head over to Capital B to get this free Printable and others  from Time Out for Women.

4. All you have to do is start! Action = Motivation.  

5.Creativity serves the Lord.
Head over to Capital B to get this free Printable and others from Time Out for Women.
Being able to attend is an amazing opportunity.  I am grateful I am able to attend.  I had my cup filled to overflowing.  I was needing a recharge.  Being a mom can be tasking on a person.  Doing the mundane all the time.  I know that by doing these mundane things; being a mom, chef, nurse and driver, I will one day see the Miracles.  But sometimes I need a little recharge.  TOFW does that for me.  I appreciate the preparation that goes into making TOFW happen.  If you ever have the opportunity to attend, GO!  If not please check out there website and you tube to hear some of these amazing people speak and uplift.  Sign up for the newsletter and receive weekly emails of what is going on at TOFW and read stories of other LDS Bloggers.  Today you can read about me and how I, Create and Inspire to live Higher! Check out my Post on the TOFW Blog Today!

Me and my Gal, Andie with Michael McLean
To learn more about the LDS faith and Time Out for Women in your area, please follow the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...